The company has been incorporated with a mission to provide an opportunity to explore various places across the nation and enjoy quality life which everyone aspires for. It aims to spread an awareness about e-education among the masses.
Some important points to be remembered before committing to LAIET Associates Pvt. Ltd.
- LAIET Termination Policy
On joining LAIET Associates Pvt. Ltd. An Ally is in mutually agreement with all the terms and conditions of the company.
- The Ally is not allowed to use the LAIET Packages / Educational software of the company, which is against any law or public policy or contrary to any of the terms and conditions of the company.
- Any re-printing, re-distribution, duplication of any LAIET product/package or sale/use of the Product / Services of the company through unlawful means will result in the termination from the Business programme of the company and the Ally shall be subject to prosecution under the Civil / Criminal law.
- The company shall by no means take the responsibility for the acts of an Ally which are beyond the Terms and Conditions agreed between the company and its Ally.
- An Ally working on false identity will also be liable to criminal prosecution.
- If any ally is found indulging in any anti-company activities like disturbing any private or public business meeting or interrupting in free teaching seminars organised by the Allies of the company, he/she shall be himself/herself accountable for the adverse consequences as the company reserves the right to terminate any Business Ally from the Business immediately without any written notice .
- If an ally engages in any Acts / Deeds that are detrimental to the interest of the company, the company reserves the right to terminate the said Business Ally from the Business without assigning any reasons and with or without giving any written notice to an Ally.
- If any ally wishes to produce / publish any promotional materials such as CDs, VCDs, Books, Audio cassettes etc. for distribution to other LAIET Allies he/she should seek the prior written permission from the company. However any promotional material such as CDs, VCDs, Books, Audio cassettes etc.produced by any LAIET Allies is applicable only for FREE distribution to other Allies/guests. Violation of this will call for immediate termination from the Business Programme of the company in addition to it severe penalty will be imposed on the said ally and the Ally will be liable to prosecution under the commercial Law if any violation of Copyright / Trademark patent / Designs Law is found.
- The company shall not be responsible for any misuse or information or material provided, However the Ally shall be solely responsible for any inaccurate information published on the registration form or any other material supplied to the prospective applicants.
- Any ally not actively promoting LAIET Associates packages but drawing commission due to the efforts of upline and downline shall not be entitled for any benefits whatsoever from the company.
- LAIET Refundable/ Cancellation Policy
- It is mutually agreed between the parties that the Ally is free to evaluate the purchased product online and is allowed to send his/her confirmation after complete satisfaction. If satisfied, then the confirmation should reach at company's office within 10 days from the date of registration in form of required payment and document as per the policy of the company. In case the Ally fails to make payment within the aforesaid 10 days period to the company, this Agreement will stand cancelled or will be deemed as null and void ab-initio. The Ally would receive complete product from the company during this period. If Ally sends his /her consent prior to 10 days, it would be deemed that he / she is completely satisfied with the LAIET product and thus agrees to all the Terms and Conditions of the company.
- In case an Ally wishes to cancel his / her Product / Services for any reasons he/she can apply within 30 days (inclusive the payment receiving day) from the date of the payment and whence the duly signed in invoice form is received by the company either through a written request or by posting the cancellation request at email@example.com to seek refund. Please note that all the cancellation requests will be received only uptil 5 P.M on the last date of the above mentioned period of 30 days.
- It is in mutual agreement between the parties hereto, that the company has a liberty to modify the quantity of consideration payable under this Agreement in future or provide additional Product / Services as may be desired by the company.
- All the payment must be made through Bank Demand Draft drawn on the name of LAIET Associates Pvt. Ltd., payable at Chandigarh only and the photocopy of the Bank Demand Draft must be retained very carefully. Note: No other address other than the prescribed address shall be entertained for payment.
- An Ally is entitled to purchase 1st and 2nd LAIET Holiday Packages only after accepting all the Online Terms and Conditions. However, company also accepts the following DECLARATION duly signed in by Purchasing Ally and authenticated by Selling Ally in order to double ensure the purchase of the LAIET Holiday Packages.
DECLARATION (for the purchase of LAIET Holiday Packages) reads as follows:
"Certified that I am atleast 18 years of age and have completed matric from recognised board. I have read and completely understood all the Terms and Conditions for availing LAIET Holiday Packages. I am aware of all the LAIET TERMINATION AND CANCELLATION POLICIES and adhere to the consequences if any.I have carefully read the Terms and Conditions and FAQs applicable to LAIET Associates Pvt. Ltd. as given on website www.laiet.net
and agree / accept to them. I am signing this DECLARATION with complete understanding and with my own WILL, without any PRESSURE and INFLUENCE. I am aware that any dispute arising out of this purchase would first be solved as per Terms and Conditions of the company, failing which could be addressed exclusively in jurisdiction of SAS Nagar (Mohali) only."
As used herein, the
following terms shall have the meanings set forth below:
I “Network of Direct Selling” shall means
any system of distribution or marketing adopted by direct selling entity to
undertake direct selling business and shall include the multi level marketing
method of distribution of goods and services.
II “Direct Selling Entity” means an entity
which sells or offers to sell goods or services through a direct Ally. The
company M/s LAIET
Associates Private Limited is the Direct Selling Entity. In
case “LAIET” word is used at company’s website, in any publication, literature,
marketing plan etc. of the company then meaning of “LAIET” word shall be
interpreted as M/s LAIET Associates Private Limited.
III “Direct Ally” (LAIET
Ally) means a person (Individual Indian Citizen only) appointed or authorized,
directly or indirectly, by a direct selling entity to undertake direct selling
business on principal to principal basis.
IV “Direct selling”
means marketing, distribution and sale of goods or providing of services as a
part of network of direct selling.
V “LOGIN ID” means a
Login identification number issued by the company to the direct seller as token
of acceptance of his/her application for direct selling of the goods/service of
the company. No communication will be entertained without the reference of this
allotted login ID. Direct Ally shall preserve the Login ID and Password
properly as it is must for logging on to website.
VI. “Cooling-Off Period” means the duration
of time counted from the date when the direct seller and the direct selling
entity enter into an agreement and ending with the date on which the contract
is to be performed and within which direct seller may repudiate the agreement
without being subject to penalty for breach of contract.
VII ”Website” means the official website of
the company i.e. www.laiet.net or any other website, which the company may
notify from time to time.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE REMEMBERED
I. This is to inform and retain that the
company does not charge any participation/ registration / entry fees or any
cost of sales demonstration equipment and material or other fees for becoming a
Direct Ally of the company.
II. The mode
of display of any details of the products, business plan, sales incentives and
business monitoring etc. whatsoever shall be exclusively through its website.
III. The Company upon receipt / submission and verification
of the Application may register the Applicant as “Direct Ally” for selling the
products / services of the Company. The Company shall be the only authority
with complete liberty to accept or reject the application at its discretion
without assigning any reason whatsoever. It is the official and moral duty of
the joining Direct Ally to provide the correct information and it is mandatory
for the sponsoring LAIET ally to verify all the information given by the
joining Direct Ally. The application must be submitted to the company only
after due verification and authentication by the sponsoring LAIET Ally. The
company will not be responsible for any wrong information provided by the
joining Direct Ally (LAIET Ally) which was duly verified by his / her
sponsoring LAIET Ally.
The applicant hereby is bound in a legal
agreement as under:
I. That he has clearly understood and
abide by the marketing plan, the incentive plan, its limitations and terms
& conditions. He/she agrees that he/she is not relying upon any
misrepresentation/s or fraudulent inducement or assurance or commitment that is
not set out in the terms and conditions/marketing plan/incentive plan or any
other officially printed or published materials of the Company.
II. Relation between the Company and the
Direct Ally shall be governed, in addition to these terms & conditions, by
the rules and procedure mentioned in the business plan, available on website or
provided by the company in any manner. The Direct Ally further confirms that
he/she has read and understood all the terms & conditions carefully and
agrees to be bound by them.
III. Direct Ally is an independent contractor,
and nothing contained in these terms & conditions shall be construed to:
a. Constitute the parties as partners,
joint ventures, co-owners or otherwise, or
b. Allow Direct Ally to create or assume
any obligation on behalf of Company for any purpose whatsoever.
IV. However, the Direct Ally is not an employee of
Company and shall not be entitled to any employee’s benefits. Direct Ally shall
be responsible for paying all taxes whether direct or indirect including but
not limited to Income Tax, VAT, Service tax and other taxes chargeable to
Direct Ally on amounts earned here under. All Legal, Statutory, financial and
other obligations associated with Direct Ally’s business shall be the sole
responsibility of Direct Ally.
V. It is made and understood in very
clear terms that Direct Ally is not an Agent, Employee nor an authorized
representative of the Company or its service providers. He is not authorized to
receive/accept any amount/payment for and behalf of the Company and any payment
received by him/her from any party shall not be deemed to be received by the
VI. Direct Ally, must hereby declare that all the
information furnished by him / her are true and correct. Company shall be at
liberty to take any action against the Direct Ally in case it is discovered at
any stage that the Direct Ally has furnished any wrong / false / misleading
information to the Company or to other direct allies.
Direct Ally shall enjoy the following privileges:
i. Incentive for enhancing sale of
packages / products / services of the Company as per business plan.
ii. No territorial restriction to sale
the packages / products / services in India.
iii. Search and inspect his/her account on
website of the Company through the Login ID and password provided by the
iv. Incentive of the Direct Ally shall be in
proportion to the volume of performance by the Direct Ally either by his
personal efforts or through the efforts of his team as stipulated in the
marketing plan of the Company.
v. The direct ally shall be entitled to a
cooling off period of 30 days from the date of acceptance of this terms &
conditions without any punishable clause.
vi. In case due to any reason double
payment for the purchase of any Product / Package / Service is received, the
excess payment would be returned immediately after due verification.
OTHER FACTS OF THE COMPANY
1. LAIET Associates Pvt Ltd is created to sell its
various packages / products / services by direct selling mode. In addition to
its packages / products / services the company aims to support a mission by
providing some computer courses Free of Cost to spread computer literacy amongst
2. Company does not require a Direct Ally to purchase
packages / products / services for an amount that exceeds an amount for which
such can be expected to be sold or resold to consumers.
3 Company does not require a Direct Ally to purchase a
quantity of goods and services an amount that can be expected to be consumed
by, or sold or resold to consumers.
Points to be apprehended by
Every LAIET Ally:
1. In order to evaluate their learning, an Ally can
take up online Quiz. Successful LAIET Ally shall be entitled for an online
certificate. Please note these certificates are not recognised by any institution
or by any Govt. body. These certificates are only a motivating factor of some
fundamental learning which has taken place.
2.. LAIET Associates clearly follow the idea that people with
tremendous communication skills and selling abilities, only make money through
the earn while learn Plan. And is completely aware that not all but very few
people either possesses these abilities or try to develop them.
3. Every Direct Ally should understand that Any Task / Work
assigned by the authorities of LAIET Associates Pvt. Ltd during any meeting is
mandatory and non-fulfilment of the assigned task / work will be viewed
4. It is mandatory that all the Direct Allies especially
students / unmarried males / unmarried females or Guest students / unmarried
males / unmarried females should inform their parents about all the LAIET
activities and seek their prior permission for attending any LAIET meetings /
seminars. Company will not be responsible for any mishappening in violation of
5. All the LAIET Allies must follow the code of conduct of
the company and must respect each other during and after any event or
otherwise. LAIET is authorized to take any Strict action against any ally found
guilty of any misbehavior or engaged in any anti-social activity. Any wrong
done towards any female Guest or LAIET Personnel or any guest by any male LAIET
ally will be taken very seriously which may lead to termination of his position
and / or his other closely related family position or any entity controlled by
him. The decision of the authorities of LAIET in this regard would be final.
6. All the information provided by LAIET Ally shall
be completely secure and confidential with the company. However, any LAIET Ally
hereby agrees that the company may disclose such Login Ids / Passwords or any
other reference code / number referring to any user or any information provided
by any user, if required to do so by any law enforcing authorities or by
courts, or in public interest or in good faith when the company believes that
such action is necessary to conform to the requirement of law or to comply with
the legal process or in reply to any notice served upon the company or to
protect and defend any rights of the company with respect to the Products/
Services contemplated under this Agreement or to protect the safety of the
users / the company / the public in extraordinary circumstances.
OBLIGATIONS OF DIRECT ALLY OF LAIET Associates Pvt.Ltd
1. At the initiation of a sales, the LAIET Ally must
without request, truthfully and clearly identify themselves, the identity of
the direct selling entity, the nature of the goods or services sold and the
purpose of the solicitation to the prospective consumer;
3. Every LAIET Ally must offer a prospective consumer accurate
and complete explanations and demonstrations of goods and services, prices,
credit terms, terms of payment, return policies, terms of guarantee,
4. Every Ally must provide the following
information to the prospect / consumers at the time of sale, namely:
i. Name, address, registration number or
enrollment number, identity proof and telephone number of himself and details
of the company;
ii. A description of the goods or
services to be supplied;
iii. Explain to the consumer about the return
policy of the goods &services provided by company in the detail before the
iv. The Order date, the total amount to be paid
by the consumer along with the bill and receipt;
vii. Details regarding the complaint redressal
Don’t’s for the Direct Ally(LAIET
i. Use misleading, deceptive and / or
unfair trade practices;
ii. Use misleading, false, deceptive, and / or
unfair recruiting practices, including misrepresentation of actual or potential
sales or earnings and advantages of Direct Selling to any prospective consumer,
in their interaction with prospective direct ally;
iii. Make any factual representation to a
prospective consumer that cannot be verified or make any promise that cannot be
iv. Present any advantages of Direct Selling to
any prospective consumer in a false and / or a deceptive manner;
v. Knowingly make, omit, engage, or
cause, or permit to be made, any representation relating to the Direct Selling
operation, including remuneration system and agreement between the company and
the consumer, or the goods and / or services being sold by such Ally which is
false and / or misleading;
vii. Provide any literature and / or training
material not restricted to collateral issued by the company, to a prospective consumer
and / or existing ally both within and outside the parent company, which has not
been approved by the parent company;
viii. Require prospective consumer or existing ally to
purchase any literature or training materials or sales demonstration equipment.
LAIET Moral/Ethical Policy
- No ally shall indulge in any anti- Activity of the company and against the company, if found guilty he/she shall be liable to prosecution.
- No Ally shall be allowed to misuse the payment of the Purchasing/selling Ally, if found suspicious company reserves the right to terminate the ally from LAIET Business.
- The Company reserve the right of termination from Business if incase any Ally forge the signatures of purchasing/ selling Ally of the company. In such cases the Ally is liable to criminal prosecution.
- Keeping in view the ethical values of the society the company reserves the right to terminate the Business of the Ally if he/she tries to go against moral and ethical standards of the society when attending LAIET Business Meetings, Seminars, Conventions, Workshop, etc.
- LAIET Associates Pvt. Ltd. believes in spreading the message of respect, unity and goodwill, therefore no misbehaviour on the part of its Ally shall be entertained. Company reserves all the rights to nullify the Business and association with the questioned Ally.
- Every ally is himself/herself responsible for any kind of wrong commitments or over promise to any person, invitee or downline. Company shall not be responsible for this action of its ally. LAIET allies are advised to promote only whatever is there on website. The legals of the company should be read carefully before making any proposal or commitment.