Process to redeem the package
- Visit web link www.laiet.net
- Click on Book your Holiday button
- Enter your mobile number which was registered at time of activation of the package.
- On submission of mobile number code an OTP (One time password) gets sent on the linked number.
- Enter the OTP received on mobile to enter the website.
- Choose the destination where you intend to go.
- Upload your photo ID proof.
- Fill in other required details and submit the form.
- Confirmation of hotel booked will be sent on your e-mail ID.
Customer care no. : +91 9988024524 and +91 9646594086 (Monday to Friday 10.30 am to 5.30 pm)
Terms and Conditions
- The booking request form entitles the customer for three nights Hotel accommodation for 2 adults & 2 children under the age of 8 years with Rs 2,000/- meal credit.
Meal credit: shall be adjusted against meal consumed at the hotel during your stay. The rates charged shall be as per the menu card of the hotel. For any meal consumption over and above meal credit you will be required to pay directly at the hotel. Meal credit does not include packed meals, consumption from Bar and taxes charged by hotel on meal served and while availing the hotel accommodation at International destinations the customer will get free breakfast only.
- All expenses other than mentioned above including but not restricted to following will be borne by the end user: Travel, Transportation & Conveyance, additional food, Incidentals, Applicable Taxes, Additional Accommodation and other facilities offered by the hotels that may be availed by the customer during their stay.
- The package (hotel stay) must be availed within 12 months from the date of purchase/ Activation and request to avail the package must reach us within 11 months from the date of purchase.
- A minimum of 21 days’ notice before the first preferred date of travel is required, from the date of receipt of the booking request by “Service Provider”.
- In the booking request the eligible customer must state 1destination (L) and 2 different dates (D) with minimum 8 days difference between the departure dates. “IHSPL” will use reasonable endeavors to book you in any available combination and/or sequence (L1-D1, L1-D2) from your chosen dates and/or destinations. Booking Request forms not meeting this criteria are liable to be rejected and cannot be re-processed. In the unlikely event of none of the combination/sequence being available Service Provider shall offer alternate destination or date at their absolute discretion which may be before or after the preferred dates opted by the customer. Such an alternative offer shall fulfill all promotional obligations to the customer.
- Request for reservations in exclusion period as mentioned in front of each destination will not be entertained. Also right to avail the hotel booking for all destinations will be restricted for 2 days prior & 2 days afterwards of all long weekends, National Holidays and festivals. For eg.- Diwali, Dussehra, Holi, 2nd october, 15th August, 26th January etc.
- If your booking is within the period of 20 to 30 days then your booking will be confirmed within 7 days of receipt of your voucher & you will be intimated about the destination booked & if the booking is for later period then you will receive the confirmation 7 days prior to the check inn date via sms& e-mail both and you will be provided the hotel name 3 days prior to the check inn date.
- In the event of non-availability of room at the listed hotel, accommodation shall be provided in hotel of similar standard.
- The “Claim / Booking Request” cannot be sold, redeemed for cash, gifted or transferred. Only the customer on whose name package is issued can avail the benefits of package or family member with immediate blood relation. ( ID Proof of intimidate blood relationship is required at the time of sending booking request).There is no cash alternative for this offer. All reservations are strictly subject to promotional availability.
- Each 'Claim / Booking Request” shall be treated and processed as individual request and the same cannot be clubbed together in any manner.
- “Service Provider” reserves the right to refuse to redeem the Booking Request if submitted by persons other than the registered buyer. The customer who has bought the package must be one of the persons travelling against booking. Booking confirmations will be sent only on the name of the registered customer.
- Hotels at time of check-in demand from original government issued photo identity proof absence of same at time of check-in shall result in hotel rejecting to accept your stay. In such a case LAIET shall not be liable to arrange alternate accommodation.
- No cancellation or amendment is possible after confirmation of booking. In the event of customer not availing the confirmed accommodation no replacement or alternate reservation shall be offered. The use of the confirmation letter is subject to the rules and regulations of the hotel(s). The use of the confirmation letter by the customer shall be deemed as an acceptance to the rules and regulations of the hotel(s).
- “LAIET”/“ Service Provider”, reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this offer or any part there of including but not limited to the eligibility criteria or hotel list and destinations at its sole discretion anytime during its validity as may be required and the same shall be binding on the customer.
- Any disputes, controversies or conflicts (“Disputes”) arising out of this offer shall be referred to a sole arbitrator to be appointed by “LAIET Associates Pvt. Ltd.” and “Service Provider”. The Place of arbitration shall be Chandigarh and the language used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English. The Courts at Chandigarh shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter with relation to this offer.
- The provision of the holiday package is subject to Force Majeure conditions.
- Service Provider is solely responsible for scheme coordination according to the terms and conditions mentioned above. For all other transactions dealing with LAIET, please contact company Head office at - - # 2081, S/F Phase 7 Sector 61 Mohali, Chandigarh, Pincode-160062.